NEUROPsychological testing and Therapy
Premier Psychological Testing and Therapy Services for Children, Teens, and Adults in Clarkston and West Bloomfield, MI
We Are Accepting New Patients!
*We see children as young as 12 months in age for testing services.
***DUE TO TIME SENSITIVE CLIENT DEMAND, WE ARE OFFERING EXPEDITED TESTING SERVICES ONLY TWICE A MONTH. THIS IS A PRIVATE PAY ONLY SERVICE***
1) Review our testing infographic to learn more about the process.
2) Once you're familiar with the process and are ready to move forward, please fill out our contact form in detail.
3) If you're using an accepted insurance policy, we'll be in touch via phone or text to confirm benefits and place you on schedule.
We Provide High Quality Mental Health Care In A High Quality Space.
We Hope You Feel Welcome, Understood, Accepted, and Empowered on Your Exciting Path to a Life You Deserve.
West Bloomfield, Michigan
Clinic Director - Licensed Doctoral Psychologist
Dr. Kat discusses the diagnostic process, symptomology, and scheduling with Carol Baltazar M.D., and internal medicine physician and board member of the Maryland Behavioral Analyst Advisory Committee.
Dr. Kat discusses Autism and working hand in hand with other medical professionals for better services. A warm thank you to Dr. Samira and Dr. Ana for making this possible.
Dr. Kat and Stacy Nuar discuss students struggle with mental health during the pandemic. Article: Report shows students in Detroit schools struggled with mental health during the pandemic
Our Continuous Commitment To Exellence Is What Sets Us Apart.
Welcome to Bright Pine Behavioral Health –
Clinic Director Dr. Kat Lewitzke PsyD LP is focused on providing thorough and accurate diagnostic results through neuropsychological testing to children, adolescents, and adults in the state of Michigan.
She specializes in assessments of autism spectrum disorders, academic performance, ADHD, anxiety, depression, pre-surgical screenings, giftedness, and more.
Dr. Kat started this practice with one goal in mind; to set the standard for superior service and care to everyone who walks through the doors of her private psychology clinic.
She is also extremely honored and proud to have such an unrivaled and talented group of therapy and testing specialists who all share the same vision of providing high quality and comprehensive care to their patients of all ages and walks of life.
Equally as important, Dr. Lewitzke and her staff are frequently preferred providers of psychological testing and therapy services by a long list of local medical and mental health professionals.
Psychological Testing Expertise
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition
- Adaptive Behavior Assessment System
- Advanced Clinical Solutions
- Barkley Deficits in Executive Functioning Scale
- Barkley Functional Impairment Scale
- Beck Scales and Inventories (i.e., BAI-II; BDI-II; BHS)
- Beery Test of Visual Motor Integration
- Bender-Gestalt Visual Motor Test-II
- Benton Visual Naming
- Benton Visual Retention Test
- Boston Naming Test
- Brown ADD Scales
- Children’s Memory Scales
- Color Trails Test
- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale
- Conner’s Continuous Performance Test
- Conner’s Rating Scales
- Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System (trail-making, verbal-fluency, design fluency)
- Gordon Diagnostic System
- Gilliam Autism Rating Scale – Third Edition
- Gray Oral Reading Tests
- House-Tree-Person Projective Drawing Test
- Judgment of Line Orientation
- Kinetic Family Drawing
- Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III
- Mini-Mental Status Examination (MMSE)
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2
- Personality Assessment Inventory
- Post-Concussion Rating Scale
- Rey Complex Figure Test and Recognition Trial
- Rorschach (Exner scoring system)
- Sentence Completion Test
- Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales-IV
- The TOMM
- Token Test
- Trail Making Test
- Thematic Apperception Test
- Vestibular/Ocular-Motor Screening (VOMS) for Concussion
- Wechsler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale IV
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test-III
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-IV
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children–Fourth Edition
- Wechsler Memory Scales – IV
- Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence
- Wide Range Achievement Test-IV
- Wide Range of Assessment Memory and Learning
- Wisconsin Card Sorting Test
- And More..