Are You Interested In growing With Us?
We are looking for talented therapists who value open communication, accountability, trust, and respect.
Bright Pine Behavioral Health exists because I was tired of working for “revolving door” practices, and wanted to create a place with a more intimate atmosphere. A place where I feel connected and involved with my staff, students, and every patient that’s under our care. Reaching this high level of patient care and satisfaction is virtually impossible at a practice where the leaders in charge have a visibly hands-off approach. Sooner or later, the feeling like ‘you’re just another number’ starts to take over, and the level of care we as clinicians provide begins to feel like it’s taking a backseat. This is grossly unfair to both the clinician as well as the patient.
Dr. Katherine Lewitzke, PsyD LP
We want you here to build your business, not ours.
Do you have a desire to grow personally and professionally? Do you have ideas to streamline operations that nobody currently listens to? Do you have a hunger to someday run your very own practice? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.
Dr. Katherine Lewitzke PsyD LP specializes in psychological and neuropsychological testing for children and adults. Our clinic offers both individual and group therapy which is administered by our talented therapists that hold many years of diverse clinical expertise.
Our administrative procedures, clinic operations, accounting, and marketing are all handled in-house by our Director of Operations and Managing Partner.
He holds over 15 years of experience in a wide variety of accounting sectors such as tax, audit, governmental, and financial controlling for local national corporations. In his spare time he managed to learn all aspects of both online and offline marketing which includes graphic design, web development, SEO, copy-writing, and paid traffic. He loves streamlining processes and using technology to make everyone’s jobs easier.
We provide our therapists with zero out of pocket costs. Our offices are fully furnished and the suite has most of the amenities that you enjoy at home. We use an experienced 3rd party biller for all insurance claims and utilize a paperless ERP system that allows you to manage your client base both effortlessly and remotely.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Beautiful Spacious Offices.
- A Diverse Clinical Experience.
- You’re Paid On Time, Every Time.
- Full Detail Statements of Paid Claims and Open Claims.
- Tailored Marketing Materials – Business Cards, Brochures, and Your Own Web Page.
- New Ideas For A New Service? No Problem! – We’ll work together to get it off the ground!
What We Expect From You
- Open Communication, Accountability, and Professionalism.
- Ability to Network with Local Professionals – Growth only happens outside of our comfort zone. This is a universal law.
- Ability to adapt to change and use of technology – We’re constantly improving processes and need a team that can keep up the pace!
- Follow all important clinic policies.
Do You Agree as well as Meet Our Criteria? Apply Below!
You're almost there!
The only thing that’s left to do is to send us your cover letter and cv