HOW DO I LOG IN?
The first time that you log in to the Client Portal, click the link found in the welcome email you received from your clinician. Clicking the link will open a new tab in your browser where you’ll automatically get logged in.
To log back in:
1) Click Here on the Patient Portal Button Above
2) Click on the I’m an Existing Client button
3) Enter the email address associated with your account. Click Email Me a Link.
4) Check your Inbox to find the sign-in email. Keep in mind the link in the email is valid for 24 hours and can only be used to sign in once.
1. Make sure that you’re entering the correct email address and double-check the spelling. Click request a new link if you want to re-enter your email address.
2. Check the spam/junk folder and any other folders in your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Add this address as a contact to make sure you get these emails in the future.
3. Contact your clinician and request a pin code to sign in. Your clinician can give you a 6-digit pin code that you can use along with your email address to sign in. Call the clinician, request the pin code, and make sure to confirm your account email address. Once you have the pin code ready, click Sign in via Pin code, enter the code, and click Sign In.