Do you have a child or children with special needs? Overcoming challenges to learning requires patience, skill, and experience working with other special needs providers.
Common Therapy Issues Treated
Our psychologists near Clawson can provide answers for frustrated parents and teachers. Why should your teen or adolescent see a psychological expert? We explain the benefits below.
Our counselors know that trouble in school can make it difficult for students to achieve their full potential. Problems keeping up with the lessons, trouble comprehending, bullying and social anxiety are a few of the areas where we can assess your child.
Figuring out the root cause of the problem and identifying ways to deal with the obstacle is how we approach school issues to help your student become more productive.
Our therapy team uses our experience and proven scientific tools to unearth the most difficult problems for your child to ensure that we provide the best possible care.
Slow learners, children with dyslexia, and those with auditory and processing issues have unique challenges to overcome in the school environment.
Getting a good education involves the knowledge of a team of specialists who can help your child unlock their talents and help them grow.
Our therapists in Clawson, MI discover your child’s weaknesses and strengths thus helping them develop good habits and ways to improve difficult areas.
Psychologists know that above average children feel pressure to perform and be better. Gifted students may feel isolation, an inability to please, depression, and many other emotions.
Panic attacks, fear of crowds, or standing out are other things these individuals can feel. Supporting the mental health of your gifted child is a priority for our team at Bright Pine Behavioral Health. Furthermore, Dr. Kat Lewitzke PsyD is a board member at MAGC, the leading MI Gifted Children Organization.
Do the specialists involved in your son or daughter’s care feel that your child might have autism? Repetitive behavior when upset and problems with change are common signs of difficulty in children as young as six months old.
Finding autism and other disorders in this spectrum as quickly as we can improves the quality of life for your child and helps them fit in better with other children the same age.
Therapists use play therapy, applied behavior analysis, cognitive behavioral therapy, and family time to minimize the delays your child can experience as a result of these issues.
Where to Find a Therapist in Clawson, MI
Our counselors in Clawson, MI are licensed providers who care about our Michigan neighbors. On top of helping with mental health issues, our specialists work with parents of children with genetic disorders and neurological problems.
At Bright Pine Behavioral Health, we strive to help your teen or little one adapt, overcome, and grow to become a successful member of our community.
- Therapy and Counseling Services in Ferndale, MI
- Therapy and Counseling in Clarkston, MI
- Therapists in Auburn Hills, MI
- Therapists in Berkley, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services in Beverly Hills, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services in Birmingham, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services In Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- Therapists in Davisburg, MI
- Therapists in Farmington Hills, MI
- Therapists in Franklin, MI
- Therapists in Genesee County, MI
- Therapists in Holly, MI
- Therapists in Huntington Woods, MI
- Therapists in Keego Harbor, MI
- Therapy and Counseling in Macomb County, MI
- Therapists in Madison Heights, MI
- Therapists in Novi, MI
- Therapists in Oak Park, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services in Oakland County, MI
- Therapists in Ortonville, MI
- Therapists in Oxford, MI
- Therapists in Pleasant Ridge, MI
- Therapists in Pontiac, MI
- Therapists in Royal Oak, MI
- Therapists in Southfield, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services in Troy, MI
- Therapists in Waterford, MI
- Therapists in Wayne County, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services in West Bloomfield, MI
- Therapists in Wixom, MI
- Therapists in Grand Blanc, MI
- Therapists in Flint, MI
- Therapists in Sterling Heights, MI
- Counseling and Therapy Services in White Lake, MI
- Therapists in Swartz Creek, MI
- Therapists in Linden, MI
- Therapists in Clio, MI
- Therapists in Utica, MI
- Therapists in Warren, MI
- Therapists in St. Clair Shores, MI
- Therapists in Shelby Township, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services in Milford, MI
- Therapy and Counseling Services in Plymouth, MI